I've been a 'Mummy Blogger' for a full year now, and although my life with my four children is hectic, I try and post as often as I can.
Life Through A Sippy Cup is a family friendly blog, for which I write open and honest posts about my daily life with my 3 daughters (aged 7, 6, and 3) and my son (14months).
I have also written reviews for some high profile companies like The BBC, Playskool Toys, Olay and Haven Holidays.
I am always looking to improve myself, and my blog, so when I heard about last years Cybermummy event, (which, unfortunately I couldn't attend) I knew that I needed to try and get there in 2011. However, I need some help, in the form of sponsorship.
I have never left my children for longer then a couple of hours, so having a night away from them all is nerve wracking, but much needed. So what could clinch the deal? A proposal, of course!
My partner of 10 years and I have decided to make the most of my impromptu night away and get married the day prior to the Cybermummy conference!!
What better publicity then a Cybermummy Honeymoon to get YOUR product/brand noticed?!
The lovely ladies over at the Cybermummy blog have already written a post about my upcoming nuptials and I have had countless messages and requests from conference attendees to bring photos and offers of champagne celebrations!
Just imagine, if I should be wearing a shirt or badge bearing your brand or product name when all of these people come to congratulate me on becoming the new Mrs. H?!
Have a look at what I can offer you:
- Blog post about your product(s)/Brand (Value £75)
- A further blog post offering a giveaway/discount promotion. (If interested, Value unknown)
- Shared links to your site on Twitter and Facebook (Value unknown)
- A badge or an advertisement on my blog until 31st December 2011. (Value £400)
- Original copy for your website.
- A blog post solely about your provided sponsorship. (Value £75)
- A link back to your website on every post regarding CyberMummy 2011. (Value £150)
- Publicity at the CyberMummy event via word of mouth, provided leaflets/merchandise, badges/T-shirt baring your logo/brand name. (Value unknown)
- Sponsors hash tag in all tweets referring to Cybermummy. (Value unknown)
In return I would require sponsorship for the following:
- CyberMummy 2011 entrance ticket £80.00*
- Accmodation (1 night) £95.00
- Travel expenses £80.00**
Total amount of sponsorship required £255.00.
*£80.00 CyberMummy 2011 'Early Bird' entrance ticket. Normal price £100.00.
**Denotes 70% of travel costs
As you can see, I am not asking for full sponsorship. (although, should you wish to sponsor me fully, I would be eternally grateful!)
The prices detailed above do not include food/drinks or any other 'extras'. They also do not include any expenses for my for my future husband.
Due to my wedding being held the day prior to the Cybermummy event and my being at the conference on my honeymoon, there will be a lot of blog posts referring to Cybermummy, so you really would be getting your monies worth! Also most other bloggers would be removing their sponsors advertisements/badges on the 1st July 2011, mere days after the event, I am prepared to have your brand/products displayed until the end of the year.
If you are interested in helping, or know anyone who could, please do get in contact, and help make this year, the best year of my life.