Thursday 30 December 2010

Good News!


Taking a leaf from the lovely Mr. Russell Howard, I have decided that I am going to look at the positives in life and every Monday, I will be featuring a Good News Story on my blog.

You may have already heard of them, you may not, but what a lovely way to start 2011 and the beginning of each week?!

I will strive to banish those Monday morning blues for us all!

If you have any 'Good News Stories' that you would like me to feature, feel free to email, or 'Tweet' me @KezLewis.

The stories can be something you've stumbled upon on the Internet or in the papers, or it can be a very personal event within your family that you may just want announced to the rest of the blogosphere!

The very first piece of good news will be posted on Monday 3rd January 2011, so watch this space!

Here's to a fantabulous, happy, and healthy New Year x

No comments:

Post a Comment