Thursday 11 November 2010

Did you see this?!
















The lovely Sian of Mummy Tips and CyberMummy wrote this post just for me!

WOW!

As I was reading through the post, dedicated to Drew and I, I couldn't help but shed a few tears.
I was, and still am completely shocked that Sian, an incredibly busy woman and mother would, firstly bother to read my little blog or acknowledge any of my random tweets and secondly, (and most importantly) would take time out of her schedule to write a post about me!

I don't think that I have been made to feel that special or acknowledged in such a way before now.
Sian is somewhat of a 'celebrity' to me, as are many of the people I follow via their Twitter feeds and online blogs. I am always surprised when someone I hold in this regard 'tweets' me back or comments on one of my blog posts.

I was excited beyond belief when the brilliant Josie at Sleep is for the Weak used one of my blog posts as inspiration for one of the prompts in her amazingly successful 'Writing Workshop'. So when I got a tweet from Sian with a link to the aforementioned blog post, I broke down completely!

I can't begin to put into words how this simple acknowledgement has made me feel. This week has been a whirlwind of emotions what with my purchase of my CyberMummy ticket AND the booking of our wedding which have both been spontaneous decisions.

My Bipolar sends me through a roller coaster of feelings from each end of the spectrum. Sian, and CyberMummy, you really have no idea how brilliantly amazing you have made my week.
Thank you! x

2 comments:

  1. Kerry - sounds like you are getting loads of attention. Well done!

    I just wanted to say we're so glad you've acquired your CyberMummy ticket - looking forward to seeing you there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jennifer!
    I'm honestly *not* after attention!
    I'm just always amazed when someone I hold in high regard reponds to me!

    I'm really looking forward to CyberMummy and meeting everyone, I'm not looking forward to traveling to London at 6am following my wedding, eek!

    ReplyDelete