Monday 30 April 2012

Meal Plan Monday! - 30/04/2011





It's that time again, where I will post my weeks worth of dinner time meals for all to see.

If there are any recipes you would like from this weeks menu, please give me a shout and I'll post them for you!

Items marked with an * are where I have cooked double the quantity needed so that meals later in the week are quicker and easier to prepare.

Once again, I will be having a baking day with the children to bake treats for their snacks and school lunch boxes.

Monday:        Home made hamburgers and potato wedges
Tuesday:       Corgette and Pasta Slice
Wednesday:  *Chicken Balls with steamed vegetables
Thursday:      Tomato and Basil Gnocchi
Friday:           Homemade Fish Fingers and Chips
Saturday:       Shepherds Pie
Sunday:         *Roast Chicken Dinner

Baking - Rolled Oat Slices

What are you having for dinner this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment