Monday 12 March 2012

Meal Plan Monday - 12/03/2012




It's that time again, where I will post my weeks worth of dinner time meals for all to see. Once again, if there are any recipes you would like from this weeks menu, please give me a shout and I'll post them for you!

Items marked with an * are where I have cooked double the quantity needed so that meals later in the week are quicker and easier to prepare.

As usual, I will be having a baking day with the children to satisfy their sweet tooth with homemade treats.

Monday:      Sausage Pasta
Tuesday:      Vegetable Casserole with Dumplings.
Wednesday: Fruity *pork steaks with mashed potato
Thursday:   *Chicken Fajitas
Friday:        Vegetable fried rice
Saturday:    Gnocchi with *pork
Sunday:      Lamb Roast Dinner

Baking - Banana Bread and Vanilla cupcakes.

What are you having for dinner this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment