Thursday 3 March 2011

The Dodo is back!

With the two most popular proposal days (New Years Eve, and Valentines Day) behind us, I thought that I'd share with you my secret weapon in getting organised and staying on top of things for my upcoming wedding.

Upon hearing about my forthcoming nuptials, the lovely people at Dodo Towers sent me a copy of their beautiful wedding organiser, aptly named "The Dodo book of the Big Day"

9½" x 8" (240 x 200mm), laminated ring binder with 100 pages, 12 pockets/dividers, clear zip lock pouch and a strong elastic bandeau to hold everything neatly inside.
"If the sound of wedding bells is driving you batty, then this gilt-edged wedding organizer is the indispensable journal to bring together anything and everything to do with keeping your wedding plans in order"

I have to say that I'd honestly not even given a wedding organiser a thought! Just jotting things down on a bits of paper, but then I realised how useful this binder really is.. My four children trashed my living room one day, along with it, all of my notes and many hours of research!



With it's handy tabbed dividers giving you a separate space for everything you need to arrange and book, it's easy to keep on top of things and keep yourself organised.

Each section has its own little pocket for storing any extra bits and bobs or business cards that you collect along the way and with 100 sheets of it's own unique graphed Dodo emblazoned paper, you can't really go wrong.



Cute little sayings and quotations accompanied by gorgeous illustrations are also printed throughout the organiser, and the strong plastic zip lock pouch at the back keeps everything together.


If you are in the midst of organising your wedding, or you know someone who is (this really would be the perfect Engagement gift) then pop on over to Lord Dodo's website and get your very own wedding organiser.

If you are not in the market for such a book but are looking to make 2011 your year to be super organised, then Dodo Pad is still the place for you. With a great range of organisers, diaries and gifts, there's sure to be something for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment